Jon Buder, aka MadMan2k's photo blog. Visit my website here: jonbuder.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006




I've been busy with plenty of class work lately, so here's three pictures at a time. One of them is at the reception for a photography show at the Civic Center for the photography club that I'm in, my cat picture is on the wall there. We had a lot of rain, and more importantly the area upstream from us got more, so the neighborhood got a LOT of water. Our front lawn was underwater for a while, and so was this oilfield site. The third shot is some fall colors on a dirt driveway - got some good old fashioned trespassing going on to make the shot. I'm going on a trip to Kansas soon, hopefully I'll get some good landscapes and maybe shots of the family. When I come back I'm selling my digital camera and most of my lenses, and possibly my film camera. Going to go to a Leica M6, and I haven't decided which lenses yet. Ideally, a 21mm f/4, a 50mm f/2 and a 75mm f/2.5, but $$$ and no money for a scanner and a PnS digital. Someone come buy my prints!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love that road, just beautiful.

kaye said...

The fall shot of the road is just fantastic! Great colors and composition. It's great to see your work hanging on the wall in the middle shot too! The shot you took of the display is much more interesting with that lens than if you'd taken a boring picture straight on. :)