Jon Buder, aka MadMan2k's photo blog. Visit my website here: jonbuder.com

Monday, October 30, 2006



I know I've been behind, especially on comments and looking at other people's pictures. 12 credit hours equals a decent amount of work, and I somehow manage to equate commenting and uploading to my PAD as work lately, so I usually don't feel like it.
These two are from my 1N. One of them is a double exposure using the fisheye lens, it turned out pretty cool I think. I got my Leica M3, but I won't have a lens for it until tomorrow and of course it's film so I won't be able to post the pictures from it for a couple days. We'll see if I can get by without a digital camera for long - this is the first time since August of 2001!
If I'm able to get a job, I'll probably save up for a 5D or 1Ds next summer.

No comments: