Jon Buder, aka MadMan2k's photo blog. Visit my website here: jonbuder.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006



We went to the state fair this weekend - my cat photo did really well, better than I've ever done at the fair. It won a first place, best of show, and judge's choice! My other photo, of the moving water (they're all on my portfolio at DPC) also got first place, and my landscape got an honorable mention.
The second photo is from the top of the Sandia mountains - my dad and I took the tram up to the top, and hiked around for a while taking pictures, then came back down. It's really cool, I recommend it to anyone who's in the area.

3 comments:

photowannabe said...

Congrats Jon that's terrific. Keep up the good work

Taylor said...

Yo, its Kinetik from bikeforums, just thought id check out your blog thing, im liking these pics...

Karen said...

Congratulations!!! That is great.