Jon Buder, aka MadMan2k's photo blog. Visit my website here: jonbuder.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


My photos from the county fair. I entered these three, and all of them did pretty well. I got a best of show for my cat picture, and blue ribbons for the others, which I'm happy about. I can't wait to see how they do in the state fair (I entered the same three). There's more competition in the state fair, and until I'm 19 I can't enter in the Pro section here, even if I've sold prints (which, by the way, I have - an artist friend of ours liked my landscape so much that she bought the one I entered... sweet :))

  • Camera: Canon 350D
  • Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
  • Aperture: 8.0
  • Shutter: 1/40th
  • ISO: 400

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful for you!! I thought about entering something in the fair this year but didn't. Maybe next year. Good luck at the State fair :))

Kekiinani said...

Congratulations. That is awesome. Good luck at the State Fair and let us know how you do.. :)

Karen said...

Congratulations!!

kaye said...

Congrats! I love that cat picture! :)