Jon Buder, aka MadMan2k's photo blog. Visit my website here: jonbuder.com

Monday, May 29, 2006


I'm back from Denver - this is a shot of my sister and her kids that was taken this morning. This is about all of the family stuff for a while, I know it's boring. I was just not excited about photography at all and I didn't get out to shoot all weekend except a couple shots of the family. I have to try something new, but I haven't decided what.

  • Camera: Canon 350D
  • Lens: Tamron 28-75mm 2.8
  • Aperture: 4.0
  • Shutter: 1/200th
  • ISO: 100

1 comment:

kaye said...

I like the composition of this one, and the white on white really works well. The only distraction for me is that they're all looking in different directions. A very nice family portrait though.. they're lucky to have such a good photographer around! :)